Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Holidays with grandchildren

As usual our grand children spent two months with us.THEY ARE ALWAYS BEST MONTHS OF THE YEAR,as we eagerly wait for their visit.Before they come I promise myself that I will spend as much quality time with them as possible .But after they return I realise that I have enjoyed their stay and they too have enjoyed our company,without spending time playing together or reading stories.
The reason may be we cannot accept that they are growing up and they enjoy television more than our company.We cannot control them in the absence of their parents.Moreover we love to pamper them and allow them to do things whenever they feel like doing without any time restrictions. Now the holidays are over and waiting for next vacation starts. We enjoy our grandchildren more than we have enjoyed our kids because we are not bothered about any responsibility .We are having more leisure time.

No comments:

Post a Comment