Saturday, March 6, 2010

My life

So far I have concentrated only on 'myhobby'side. But when my daughter asked me to utilise the other half of the title I got a bit scared. Being a talkative lady,I can mesmerise anyone in any topic for any duration of time. But WRITING,OH NO! Gradually I understood her intentions. If I take up writing my blabbering will become less and her poor dad who has already lost 50% of his hearing can retain the remaining 50%. Ha Ha lo ,I am ready to 'eat your minds' with the anecdotes whenever I feel like it.
Recently I got a recipe for healthy soup. I just like to share it with you.
ingredients:1\3 cup potato cubes.
1\2 cup onion cubes
3 cups shredded spinach leaves
1\2tsp ghee
1\2 cup milk
Fry potatoes and onions in ghee for 2 mins. Add the greens and fry till all water evaporates.Add milk and cook on slow flame. Cool it and grind in a mixie. Dilute it to required consistency.serve with salt and pepper.If instead of diluting, add 1 tsp curds with salt and pepper and beat to get mixed, you get a nice DIP for your carrot and cucumber sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment