Monday, March 8, 2010

Woman's Day

I had forgotten that today is woman's day and early morning one of my friends called me to wish.Then messages started to pour. But for us there is no significance to it as we do not celebrate it in a grand manner.My daughter has sent me a message which is an apt description of ladies.I just like you to have a glance at the message.-We are cute Daughters,We are sweet Sisters,We are darling Wives,We are adorable Mothers,We are sourse of strength,We are WOMEN!HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY
Today women excel in all fields.She is the source of strength.This is a known fact. Recently we were introduced to a retired professor who appreciated his wife telling us that women can do 5-6 jobs simultaniously while managing the household duties. He clearly agreed that he cannot do the second job perfectly before finishi
ng the first one. When I was viewing a tv interview I came across a phrase "ageing with spirit" which caught my attention. I thought though women's day is not significant, I will remember this phrase and I am sure it will inspire me in future.I wish all women make this phrase as their motto.

1 comment: